Molloy’s on the Green is a unique and beautiful facility with a rich tradition of hosting wonderful events. That tradition is now being continued by Destinys Catering. As the new operator of Molloys on the Green, we will use our talent, creativity and 120 + years of experience to help create memories which will last a lifetime and an experience which will exceed your expectations. We look forward to working with you to plan a successful event!
To Our Valued Friends and Clients,
As many of you are already aware, Governor DeWine has put in place stipulations for events taking place in public and private areas that involve over 100 people. The stipulation does not apply to wedding and funeral caterings. Here at Destinys Catering, we have been, and are continuing to practice all safety precautions to protect the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our employees are well aware of the seriousness and sensitivity of this situation. We are prepared and will continue to conduct business as usual for customers who need our services. We are available for catering services for delivery and will continue to be available for staffed events as well.
If you feel the need to postpone or cancel a confirmed event scheduled in the next two weeks, the deposit that has already been applied to your event will be transferred to your event for a future date. We will do everything we can to accommodate your catering needs and look forward to serving you. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your sales representative.
We are committed to protecting the health, safety and welfare of our team, clients, guests and neighbors. In light of the COVID-19 situation we are dealing with, Destinys Catering is reiterating to our employees the following procedures and also inviting our clients and their guests to do the same.
Message from Destinys Catering
Since our inception in 1996, we have established and upheld industry-leading standards in sanitation and cleaning procedures. In light of COVID-19, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you the policies and procedures that have been and are in place to protect the health and safety of our team, clients, and neighbors.
Updates to our current procedures:
- A reminder for the increase frequency and duration time of proper hand washing
- Sanitize all items that touch tables or hard services after each use
- Frequent glove changing for all food handlers
- Encouraging additional sanitizing resources for team members and guests
- Discouraging personal contact between team members and guests, including hand shaking etc.
- Closely monitor and adopt the recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
We encourage our team members, clients, and neighbors to:
- Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels
- Avoid touching as much as possible your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you are showing symptoms that are consistent of Coronavirus (COVID-19) please stay home
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or who have underlying health issues
- Practice safe coughing and sneezing techniques and avoid coughing and sneezing into the general area
Please know that the wellness and safety of our staff and clients continues to be our top priority for both our catering and retail store divisions. We appreciate your continued loyalty and trust as a client of Destinys Catering. We look forward to serving you in the near future.
Your Special Day
A FEW WORDS FROM OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
Meena and I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. Our wedding reception was really perfect. We can’t say enough about how delicious the food was. Your assistance with everything from the planning to set up and execution was flawless. On top of everything else, you guys really saved the day when our wedding cake failed to be delivered by our baker. The last thing anyone wants on their wedding day is a crying bride, which you prevented. We don’t have any idea how you were able to find such a perfect replacement for our cake in a moments notice. You and your team are simply outstanding. We can’t wait to come back for future events!
With Deep Gratitude,
Nick and Meena
Destinys Catering at Molloy's On The Green
Greenhills, OH 45218